Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

So today I went  out with my boyfriend to eat & like a sign from the man upstairs I was like OMG there's an ULTA right there! lol. SO I ran across and went crazy!!

I found some many goodies! 
I found this Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer Potion XL in Eden
on sale for 15 bucks, Just because the packaging was ripped! 
A lucky find!

Essesnce Forget it! 3 in 1 concealer
I really like the how pink helped on my face I do tend to have dark under eyes
so it did them become a little evener and helped me conceal them
Essence Gel Liner In Berlin Rocks
OMG this gel liner is 1.19. I really like it. I actually tried it alone and over a black pencil line 
I love the color.  I am very happy with it.
Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Eye Line Pen
For all you ladies that stuggle with not being able to do a cat eye with a gel or a liquid liner.
this is you the best thing ever. It is sooo easy to use You can make it thin or light! I really like it 
is literally is a carbon black, I will be make my first video review this liner!
Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara
 I like how dark it is. But compared to other mascaras Its alright. No complaints though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment